Caution: Do not ingest. If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Deionized Water, Dialkyl Ester Ammonium Methosulfate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Fragrance *
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. Safer Choice compliant and free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides. Learn more at https://www.mollyssuds.com/ingredients/
Molly’s Suds is a Trusted Source for laundry and home care products with strict ingredient integrity. We promise that our products do not contain any of the following ingredients or byproducts:
Synthetic Fragrances, Phthalates, unsafe dyes, synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Parabens, Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), 1,4 Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Bleach, carcinogens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Shake your bottle gently before spritzing into the air approximately 12” from fabric surface. Enjoy a beautiful — and completely safe! — aroma.
There are hundreds of places to use this Linen Spray. Because it’s made with such pure ingredients, you can feel confident using it to freshen up any area of the house.
- Lightly scent laundry by spraying wool dryer balls, items drying on the line, or as you pull warm linens from the dryer.
- Freshen up the bathroom by spritzing bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, and the commode.
- Ward off odors in your vehicle by spraying over seats, floor mats, and cushions. No need for stinky, chemical-laden plugins or cardboard danglers!
- De-stink pet bedding without worrying about your pets inhaling any harmful chemicals or ingredients — only natural fragrances here!
- Create a welcoming home aroma by misting over welcome mats, area rugs, and furniture.
- Give a beautiful fragrance to your suitcases before and after you travel.
- De-stink gym bags and athletic gear with our natural, bacteria-fighting ingredients.
- Mist over fabrics when ironing to infuse with a soft fragrance.
- Spritz into your beach bag and over beach towels to ward off musty odors.
- Freshen up laundry hampers and closets.
- Keep your office area smelling fresh
Linen Spray can be used on most fabrics, including delicates. Test for compatibility prior use. Do not use on leather.
A Fragrance by Any Other Name…
Did you know that approximately 95% of synthetic fragrances found in scented household products and personal care products are derived from petrochemicals? This is a group of chemicals that continue to be routinely used by manufacturers despite numerous studies showing petrochemicals can be linked to cancer, birth defects, nervous system disorders, and allergies. Many types of petrochemicals are even cited on the EPA’s hazardous waste list!
We know what you’re asking. If these ingredients are hazardous, why on earth are manufacturers continuing to use them? Why are so many of these harmful toxins still hiding in scented skin care and home care products?
Usually, it’s because of one or all of these three reasons.
- These chemicals are cheap to use.
- They give products longer shelf life.
- They provide products with a more powerful scent or a more desirable texture.
We don’t think that the so-called ‘benefits’ outweigh the risks. Our health is not something that we’re willing to gamble on. Petrochemicals and other toxins are easily and quickly absorbed into our bodies. So, whether we’re inhaling them from a plug-in scented air freshener or perfume, or using scented baby wipes and toilettes, we’re putting our health at risk.
When we created our Linen Spray, we knew that we were going to stay far away from any of the ‘fragrances’ that conventional Linen Sprays use. Our Linen Sprays are created only with safe ingredients and naturally derived plant oils and essences. They are Always Safe for People & the Planet.
We believe that our homes should smell beautiful without having air that is not safe to breathe. Don’t you agree?