How To Use
To infuse your spaces with a beautiful aroma:
How to Use in Rooms: Spray your Room Deodorizer Spray into the air to trap odor molecules. Spray several times in the air as you walk around to evenly disperse the aroma.
How to Use for Fabrics: Spritz over fabrics to lightly infuse with scent. Spot test prior to use!
PRO TIP: Stinky pet bedding? Not anymore! Spritz Room Deodorizer Spray over pet bedding to get rid of unpleasant odors. Because it’s made with pure, natural ingredients, it’s safe to be used near your pets!
We adhere to strict ingredient integrity, so you’ll never find harmful chemicals in our products. Our Room Spray includes the following plant and earth-friendly ingredients:
- Deionized Water
- Natural Fragrance*
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Citrate
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. Safer Choice and ISO-9235 compliant. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides.
In a world where chemicals are not explained, it can be hard to find laundry and household cleaners made with truly safe ingredients. Here is a complete list of all of the ingredients we choose and why we use them!
Molly’s Suds Room Spray does not contain: Harmful Fragrances, Dyes, Cancer-Causing Contaminants like Formaldehyde & 1,4-Dioxane, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide DEA
Learn More About Room Deodorizer Spray
There are hundreds of places to use this home fragrance and linen spray! Because it’s made with such pure ingredients, you can feel confident using it to freshen up any area of the house, car, or office. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Lightly scent laundry by spraying Wool Dryer Balls, items drying on the line, or as you pull warm linens from the dryer
- Infuse the bathroom with fragrance by spritzing bath towels, bath mats, and hand towels
- Get rid of post-bathroom stinks by spraying the air and the water in the commode after use
- Spray this deodorizer into trash cans to eliminate stubborn smells
- Mist over your bedding before going to sleep for a beautiful, relaxing aroma
- Ward off odors in your vehicle by spraying over seats, floor mats, and cushions — no need for stinky, chemical-laden plugins, or cardboard danglers!
- De-stink pet bedding
- Mist over welcome mats, area rugs, and furniture for an instantly inviting atmosphere
- Keep your garments smelling fresh during travel by misting your suitcase before and after each trip
- Conquer stinky gym bags and smelly athletic gear
- Spritz into your beach bag and over beach towels to ward off musty beach-day odors
- Freshen up stale-smelling laundry hampers
- Keep closets and shoe racks smelling fresh
Caution: Our Room Deodorizer Spray can be used on most fabrics, including delicates, but always test for compatibility before use, just to be safe.