How To Use
For squeaky clean dishes every time:
- Using your Dish Brush or a sponge, add a generous squirt of Dish Soap then scrub your dirty pots, pans, and dinnerware until clean as a whistle.
- Rinse in warm water and dry using our lint-free, large Organic Flour Sack Towel or aid dry.
PRO TIP: Our Natural Dish Soap doesn’t only cut through grease in the kitchen — it can cut through grease on clothes too. Add a quick dab of Natural Dish Soap to any oil or grease stain to halt its progress until you are able to do a complete treatment.
We adhere to strict ingredient integrity, so you’ll never find harmful chemicals in our products. Molly’s Suds Natural Dish Soap is made with the following plant and earth-derived ingredients:
- Deionized Water
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Benzyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Polysorbate 20 (only in Lemon Burst and Lavender)
- *Natural Fragrance (only in Lemon Burst and Lavender)
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. Safer Choice and ISO-9235 compliant. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides.
In a world where chemicals are not explained or closely regulated, it can be hard to find laundry and household cleaners made with truly safe ingredients. Here’s a complete list of all of the approved ingredients we choose and why we use them!
Molly’s Suds Natural Dish Soap does not contain: Harmful Fragrances, Dyes, Cancer-Causing Contaminants like Formaldehyde & 1,4-Dioxane, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide DEA
Fun Ways to Use Our Natural Dish Soap
We hate to brag, but our natural Dish Soap is particularly good at creating the best bubbles. If you have leftover empty bubble bottles, don’t throw them away! Instead, create your own bubble liquid that’s just as much fun but 100% safe for your kids and the local environment.
Here’s our recipe for amazing bubbles:
- In a large measuring cup, measure 1 ½ cups warm water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of white sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Add ½ cup Dish Soap.
- Stir the mixture gently and then funnel into your empty bubble bottles.
- Add the bubble wands back into the bottles, cap, and reuse, again and again!